2018 Top Dog Tipping competition returns for Speed Star Super Sunday on 16th September – THIS SUNDAY!
If you fancy yourself as a Top Dog Tipper (or maybe just feeling a little lucky) you could take home some big bucks this weekend!
It’s Speed Star and, with only two dogs in each race, you can’t possibly run worse than 2nd in any of the 20 exciting head-to-head match races!
There’s $2,500 up for grabs for whoever gets the best tipping result for the night plus a further $500 ‘Last Man Standing’ (knockout competition) and a MASSIVE $20,000 on offer if anyone can pick the card (shared if there’s a tied result)
To qualify for any of the prizes, you must be in attendance at Sandown Park on Sunday and register your name at the foyer reception by 6:30pm. Note the first race is 5:39pm and there’ll be free cocktail food, prizes and giveaways. For more conditions, see below.
Enter your tips online by clicking the Speed Star Tips menu item on this page
TIPS MUST BE ENTRED BY 5pm SUNDAY
- You will need to be at least 18 years of age to enter.
- Strictly one entry per person. Multiple entries will disqualify
- To qualify for any of the prizes, you must be in attendance at Sandown Park on Sunday and, having already registered tips online anytime up to 5pm Sunday, register your name at the foyer reception by 6:30pm.
- If more than one person ties with the “Last Mans Standing Tipping the Card’, the $20,000 will be shared.
- If more than one entry ties for the $500 Last Man Standing or $2,500 Top Dog Tipper, nominating the fastest time over 515m for the night will determine the winner. Details will be on the online entry form plus information on previous fastest times.